Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meeting Paul Stamets


       Last night was so AWESOME!!! I'm still in shock that I got to meet Paul Stamets and talk to him for a minute. The pic above is right after I gave him my first ever oil painting. I did a Turkey Tail Mushroom because it's my favorite looking mushroom, it's got amazing healing properties, and it saved Paul's mom from breast cancer. If you know anyone with cancer or low immune system problems have them look into organic mushroom supplements right away! Preferably Host Defense brand, Paul Stamet's company :), at most natural grocery stores.
       If you watched the TED talk video already and want to hear more before deciding to get his book Mycelium Running, which everyone should read in my opinion (*>.<), then check out this one:
       This is a lot like what his talk was last night besides a few added tidbits of new information (*^.^) He even had his Amadou hat on! I'm such a nerd... I was jumping up and down all day yesterday and even cried a little during a special part of his talk... ya so nerdy lol. To keep a record of my mycological studies and share them with everyone I started a seprate blog just for that:
       I deeply hope that this information can spread as quickly as possible and be put into practice to save the health of our planet, our bodies, and the future of our descendants. I invite you all to join me in this Mycological Revolution that has real potential to change our world for the better!
Mandy Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment